Heart Enhance “The Heart Tonic”
Benefits & Indications: This special formula combines the most effective herbs recognized by Ayurveda’s herbal branch of medicine (dravya guna) for promoting a healthy function of the heart and its related organs. The term tonic is used to define the capacity this compound has to strengthen the heart’s overall function including valve flow and arterial and venous blood circulation. As per Ayurveda, the heart is associated with the element of fire (pitta) and thus this formula provides balance from excess heat, blood pressure, inflammation, and other lifestyle factors such as stress, hypertension, and plaque or cholesterol build-up.
108 veggie caps, organic proprietary blend, 800mg
500mg of premium concentrated extract (5-1 ratio) and 300mg of herbal powder
Serving Size: One capsule
Certified Organic Ingredients (Each capsule contains a combination of both extracts and powders):
- Arjuna Terminalia arjuna-bark-300 mg extract
- Gandira Coleus forskohlii-root-100mg extract
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) Part used: Gum resin. Extract 100 mg
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Part used: Fruit. Extract 50 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Part used: Root. Extract 50 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) Part used: Root. Extract 75 mg
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica): Part used: Plant Extract 50 mg
- Brahmi-Bacopa moneirri-25mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Part used: Fruit Extract 25 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) Part used Fruit. Fine Powder 25 mg.
Certified Organic Herbal Powders:
- Pippali Fruit (Piper longum) 25 mg
Mainly reduces Vata and pitta and slightly increases Kapha. Can be considered tri-doshic depending on the time of year when taken? Best taken at least twice per day on empty stomach but can be increased to three times daily during periods of intense austerity (tapas).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.