What it does:
Himalaya's��Bright White��toothpaste is a breakthrough herbal formulation based on plant enzyme technology that gently removes surface stains on your teeth. It contains papain and bromelain, enzymes present in Papaya and Pineapple, which safely whiten teeth. Miswak and Clove provide all-day freshness and a radiant smile.
- Miswak��or Peelu, is a teeth cleaning twig from the Salvadora��persica tree for a clean feeling like never before.
- Menthol��from mint oils gives long-lasting fresh breath.
- Almond,��contains tannins,��possess free radical scavenging properties.
- Pineapple��contains a natural enzyme, bromelian, which helps remove surface stains on the teeth.
- Papaya��contains an enzyme, papain, which is a mild whitening agent.��
- Cinnamon��helps��prevents mouth odor and freshens breath.
Directions for use:
Brush thoroughly, at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children 6 years and under��should have adult supervision and use only a pea-sized amount.
Do not swallow. Spit and rinse thoroughly after brushing.