What it does:
Himalaya's��Complete Care Toothpaste, with its rare selection of herbal ingredients contains antioxidants and has been specially developed to help make teeth and gums strong. Toothache Tree, found in the valley of the subtropical Himalayas, is excellent for healthy looking gums. Neem and Pomegranate in��Complete Care Toothpaste gives your teeth all-day protection.��
The new Himalaya��Complete Care Toothpaste��not only helps protect teeth and gums from germs, but also has antioxidants that assist in removing toxins, helping your gums maintain their��health.
- Pomegranate��fruit rind has astringent��and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to fight��dental plaque.
- Neem��has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark possesses antioxidant activity.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree's��fresh twigs are used to help protect gums and teeth. The bark extract has tannins which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Triphala��is rich in tannins and antioxidant properties.
- Bishop's Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, is used as a home-remedy. It has mouth-freshening properties.
- False Black Pepper��is rich in the antioxidant component known as flavonoids.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree��is valued for its antioxidant properties.
Directions for use:
Squeeze a small amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.